Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring, to improve the harmony in the look of the smile
- Cosmetic Fillings, to repair damaged teeth
- Dentures, to help you smile again
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Grafts, to protect your teeth from gum recession
- Jaw/TMJ, for chronic jaw pain
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Braces (Orthodontia), to move teeth into the right position
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to restore a beautiful smile
- Crowns and Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Excessive or Uneven Gums, to balance or lessen gums
- Flap Surgery, to remove tartar deposits
- Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Maxillofacial Surgery, for facial reconstruction involving the mouth
- Scaling and Root Planing, to treat acute gum disease
- Specialty Dentures, a wide variety of options are available to help return your smile
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Invisalign, uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Mouth Guards, anyone who participates in a sport that carries a significant risk of injury should wear a mouth protector.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.